I am a firm believer in setting goals and saying them out LOUD!!! It demonstrates intention. It add accountability. It helps you focus. If you have goals I challenge you to make them public. That doesn’t mean you need to paint them on your car or tattoo them across your forehead. Instead, put them out there in a place where others can see them. Maybe on your fridge at home. Maybe on your blog if you have one. Maybe in Facebook. Just put them out there! Be specific, but be realistic.
Here are my 2018 Goals:
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon at a marathon in May (3:39:59 is the goal time)
- Ride the bike leg of a 70.3 so hard that the run becomes a struggle. I plan to blow up
- PR at Ironman Arizona in November, 10:45 is the goal
- Provide good quality coaching to my clients and help them achieve their goals
- Connect with people in real life more, and online less
- Find more happiness in my “day job”
What are your goals? What do you need to make them happen? My best suggestion is to put your head down and do the work!
One thought on “New Year, New Goals”
Excited to see how your coaching journey goes! Hopefully I may get back to triathlon sometime soon since I’m finally doing Boston this year.
LikeLiked by 1 person